Ghost (VRC6 Chiptune) Ghost (VRC6 Chiptune)

I'm really liking this. It's got a touch of Castlevania at the beginning with hints of Megaman towards the end.

Wicked Child [Rock Remake Wicked Child [Rock Remake

This is very good. I doubt that this is intentional, but this sounds like it's from Megaman X or something. No worries, though, it's a great sound.

Now that I think about it, Megaman X Castlevania would be a neat if ridiculous idea. . .

MusicWizard responds:

Haha, Megaman...well, i can't hear where it's like Megaman in this tune?
Please tell me where?

Castlevania - Sega genesis Castlevania - Sega genesis

Reincarnated Soul.
This is one of (if not my number one) favorite stage 1 themes. I love the regal tone here. Nice job!

CastleVania: Reincarnated Soul CastleVania: Reincarnated Soul

It's a little quite, but it's a great mix. One of my favorite themes of Castlevania!

Kefka Palazzo Kefka Palazzo

Kefka's always been one of my favorites too.
Also, very very awesome. You did a great job capturing the theme. Start of small and subtle, but then explode into a boisterous circus theme. The varied use of instruments also adds a nice touch and the sudden change in pitch also lends to the chaotic tone of the character. 5 Stars!

Kefka WIP (Remix) Kefka WIP (Remix)

This is a very good start. It sounds really nice, though a little subdued. Crank up the volume man, Kefka's all about that loud chaos all the kids are into these days!

Neon-Bard responds:

When I get around to this song again (when I feel inspired to do so once more) I will most certainly do so!!! :)

Gamegrumps PoppyBrosremix Gamegrumps PoppyBrosremix

This makes you a hero of the highest degree!

Castlevania:reincarnated soul Castlevania:reincarnated soul

In its essence

I really like this remix you got going. I always felt that the original song's melody had a sort of eerie ballroom sound and ya played that mood up quite well.

Super 3 Super 3

Its just a beat

Otherwise said as: you can't eat your pudding if you don't eat your meat.

Turbo Fetus Tomorrow Turbo Fetus Tomorrow