All 37 art Reviews

Dragon Apocalypse Dragon Apocalypse

Why didn't I think of that

Apocalypse by way of dragons! Its so much fun!
You have done wonderfully here two things that I have an impossible time doing: scales and fire. Oh and glass. Three things.

Colour Cat Colour Cat

Oh My God. . .

ITS A KITTY!
I like how sharp it looks, and the bright blue eyes are very pretty.

Without a Care in the World Without a Care in the World

SSSSSSSSSSSSS

Haha. That happened to me once. Takes six hours to find enough diamond to make a pickaxe, then a creeper comes an' fucks it all up.
Anyway, very awesome.

Double Bluff Double Bluff

Its. . . . so . . . . tasty!

Ha, love it. Your lighting is superb! Also, cool ripple effect.

Bad case of worms Bad case of worms

Kinda slow isn't she?

She doesn't seem to be too concerned about the worms bursting from her stomach, and legs, and skin. I like how ya somehow managed to give her a sorta "huh? what?" expression with worms bursting from her eys sockets and mouth.
Also, gotta love SAI ^_^

Never Enter The Wayward Cave Never Enter The Wayward Cave

Hahahaha

This is especially awesome because I don't think I've rescued her in Plat either :D

Zelldoom responds:

yup, she's hard to find XD

teleportin teleportin

So . . . . AWESOME!!!!!

Dude, this rocks! Once again, great eye, and I really like the little twilight squares with the varying opacities. Everything is extra awesome, but what is that cat thing? Am I forgetting something important from the game or is that just another cool little touch up?

ga1anti responds:

i think ur talking about link in his wolf form. i didnt do a great job on him but i figured if i added too much detail to him it might take attention away from the rest of the picture. if i hav time later i might touch up the picture a little and fix little details like that

naked time woo! naked time woo!

Dumbledore?

This old man is rather angry . . .
Any explanation on the little "Woo" girl on his back? :D

dommi-fresh responds:

its actually a growth that coinsidently looks like a naked girl. the woo is just a little sound the growth makes when wind rushes past it.

Greed Greed

Look its Greed

I miss Greed . . . T.T

Crapplevania Crapplevania

lolz

Does that dog go on to be one of the many doggies that he occasionally spews out of his cloak?
Very nice, guess Trevor forgot about the whole Leon-Mathias thing huh? :P

RicePirate responds:

lol ... that was a hack 'n slash storyline.... one that I forgot ... more so than Trevor :P